Summer's getting off to a great start and it's time to review our favorite posts from last month.
Our Favorite Posts
- IT Folder Structure - John shared the Folder structure his team uses within Wrike, check out the fantastic screenshots for inspiration.
- Recurrent Tasks Beta Program - We listened to what you said about recurrent tasks and we’re working on improvements now. Read Anton’s post from June 28th for more details.
- Edit Dashboard Widgets - One of our favorite posts because it’s a release we’ve been waiting for...you can edit Dashboard widgets now!
- Collaboration Feedback - Our Product Managers are actively looking for feedback related to collaboration in the Workspace. Let them know what you think.
- Create a Timelog Report - Create new Timelog Reports to see how much time is being spent on different tasks or forecast better by reviewing how much time someone spent doing certain work.
- Report on Everything Shared with You - Keep track of all your work by generating Reports which show everything that’s shared with you.
- @mention User Groups - Save time (and don’t forget anyone) by mentioning a group of people instead of individuals.
- Wrike Work Hacks - We have a new webinar session: Wrike Work Hacks! The session is July 26 at 8am PST. Discover tips & tricks on some of the best features you likely haven't noticed yet and learn about some of the best "A-ha!" moments in Wrike.
- Ask the Experts - We’re making series that are relevant to you. Comment on this post to let us know what you’re want to learn about and/or what time you’d like to see webinars held.