Updated Navigation Panel
We’re excited to roll out some changes to the Workspace today. The changes give the Workspace a cleaner look and let you better manage your screen real estate while within Wrike.
So What’s Changed?
- Left-hand Navigation Panel
- Collapse the starred Folder section, or an account, by double clicking the starred Folders section or account name (if you have multiple accounts).
- The panel is now exclusively a Folder tree 1. You’ll see all your Folders and Projects there.
- Collapse and expand the panel by clicking the menu icon 2 above the Folder tree (depending on what you want to focus on, or how much screenspace you have).
- Global Views
- Dashboard, Inbox, Reports, and more moved from the left-hand panel to the top of the Workspace. 3
- It’s easier to see the Project search box 4(located at the top of the Folder tree)
- The task search 5 moved to the Workspace’s top-right hand side.
We sunsetted Quick Filters, but don’t worry, you can use filters to see all the same lists you looked at before. Create a Custom Dashboard Widget to save filtered lists (that way you don't have to recreate lists with the same filters). Reports are also a powerful way to get visibility into projects and share that information with your team.
Please let us know if you have any questions about the release. You can reach our Support team at https://help.wrike.com/hc/requests/new. If you want to share feedback about this release visit the Product Feedback section and let us know what you think.
Can you help? Answer the question and work your way towards becoming a Wrike Ninja 🥋 Sign in and answer.
Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.