Why do you need this feature?
Report templates help you instantly pinpoint common issues that derail projects, see how work is progressing, or assess what work still needs to be assigned.
Available Report Templates:
- Active Tasks by Assignee. Use this template when you need to see what Projects you or your colleagues are working on at the moment. It helps you find overloaded team members and see where work might be piling up.
- Overdue Tasks by Assignee. Use this Template when you need to see what work the team has fallen behind on, who is behind on their work, and to reschedule or reassign tasks that are already overdue. Managers can also use this Report to assess their team's performance.
- Weekly Project Status. Use this Template to review completed work or to find the Projects with an at-risk status so that you can take action. This template is very useful if you have projects with a quick turnaround time or in case you have multiple different Projects to keep an eye on.
- Projects Due this Month: Use this Template to quickly check upcoming deadlines so no projects are forgotten!
- Unassigned Tasks. Use this template to quickly find all unassigned tasks inside the selected Folders so that you can distribute work across team members, or find work that you can get started on.
Did You Know?
You can also help team members, executives, or clients gain insight into projects by sharing Reports with them or creating a Report Snapshot that is shareable with both Wrike users and non-Wrike users.
Q: What if I need different Report templates and I need to create more? Can I add my own templates to the Report section?
Anna I. Wrike Team member En savoir plus sur les fonctionalités et les meilleures pratiques grace à nos Webinaires online