Hi Wrike Team,
After using Wrike for a bit, I want to make some suggestions and hope that this may be implemented in the future.
- Bullet point is not supported in a table
- We can use bullet point in the task description, but it doesn't work inside a table
- Comment doesn’t support table
- It would be nice to allow adding tables in the comment as well
- Co-authoring of MS office files. For now, check-out, check-in mechanism
- Can we have document co-editing feature in Wrike? I think it will be extremely useful
Thank you for the consideration.
Good morning, I would like to make a couple of suggestions.
First, if there were an option to send a To-Do List Email weekly, biweekly or monthly it would improve my group's willingness to use it. Secondly, if there were a way to update a series of related tasks (per project) with the first day changing and the rest of the dates following the same time constraints. In the meantime, I have to recreate or duplicate the project. I have a template that has a set number of days between tasks and if I duplicate it and change the first and last date it does update the start and end dates of each task.
Thank you for posting your suggestions here Janet E Anderson, They will be passed on to the Product team 👍
Please let me know if I can help you with anything else 😊
Lisa Community Team at Wrike Wrike Product Manager Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover
Lisa Wrike Team member Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover