User Based Available Time
My team is responsible for routine maintenance and support of systems as well as project work. Approximately 35% of my team's capacity is allocated to support work every week which only leaves 65% of their time available for project work. Their capacity for project work is further reduced during the first two and last two weeks of a quarter to approximately 3 hours a day.
Today, Wrike can't help me calculate potential end dates for project items because it calculates dates based upon the assumption that there are 8 available hours in a day for the work in the project when in reality there are 5. As a result, I have to manually calculate potential end times and adjust the dates in my projects. This takes a significant amount of time to manually process and I am not always certain that my dates are correct.
I would like the ability to enter available working hours on a hourly basis per employee; specifying for instance that only 5 hours a day are available for Wrike based work. I would like to be able to specify this for any date or range of dates.
Hi Katie! Thank you for sharing your use case, this is an amazing description. However, there is already a similar request with a few upvotes (Ability to amend working hours per day), so it would be great if you could upvote it yourself and post your idea as a comment - to keep everything in a single thread.
If you don't mind we'll close this post for comments now and direct everyone to the main thread to keep it alive.