AdBlock and AdBlock Plus are browser extensions which allow users to block ads on various websites. Some websites (like Wrike) don’t contain ads, but this extension may still interfere with parts of the Workspace’s functionality. If you, or one of your team members, uses these extensions, you might notice the following:
- Email notifications about tasks which have not actually been updated.
- Task Stream records showing that users have updated the description field, when no edits have been made.
- Empty spaces and line breaks appearing in task descriptions whenever a user with one of these extensions opens a task.
It’s easy to fix these issues, without disabling the extension, by whitelisting Wrike’s domain in the Adblock or Adblock Plus settings (we won’t show you any ads). Here’s how:
- Open your Wrike Workspace.
- Click on the AdBlock extension.
- Choose “Don’t run on pages on this domain”.
- Click “Site” and select “Exclude” at the bottom of the popup that appears.
- Click the AdBlock Plus extension.
- Select “Options”.
- Navigate to the “Whitelisted domains” tab.
- Add “wrike.com” to the list.
La publicación no admite más comentarios.