- was officially released (it used to be in Labs)
- Duration Column on Reports
- You can now add the Duration column to Table Reports based on Projects. Project Duration on the report shows: the sum of the durations of all tasks in that Project. Before you could see the Duration column on task Reports but not Project Reports.
- Proofing Viewer updated
- Thanks to some behind-the-scenes changes, the preview of images and .pdf files should open a little faster. 0.5-1 second faster for those of you who are counting.
- Before: To save the changes made with a report layout (Ex: changing column width, making some fields visible etc.) users needed to click "Save" . Now: Layout changes that a user makes are autosaved.
- Before: Under certain conditions Reports were cut off after you resized the window. Now: You can resize your window until it's right for you and the Reports are displayed just fine.
- MS Project: Cinderella Syndrome
- Before: It was not possible to import MS Project files containing tasks which ended at midnight. Now: You can import files no matter what time the tasks end.
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.