Hi folks 👋
We have exciting news for you today!
Some of you may know that our team has been working on the archival feature, and we're thrilled to announce that it's now ready for beta testing! 🎉
Here’s how the archival beta works:
- If you are a space admin, you can archive your space folders and projects where you have full access.
- The archived structure and all its child items completely disappear from everywhere and are only shown in the archive folder of the space where they were archived.
- Archived items don’t impact space performance, no matter how many items your space archive contains.
- Even if parts of the structure were located in other parent items, they will disappear from there as well.
- When unarchived, everything returns to "as it was"
- While archived, no one can edit the archived items.
- Any space admin can unarchive it.
- Structures that are in the space archive: the top level of these structures is shared with all space admins (current and future). Further sharing is inherited according to regular rules. This ensures that as long as there is an admin in the space (and there is always one), there is always someone who can unarchive everything in the space archive.
Interested to see it in action? Apply to beta test it!
🙋Who can apply?
Account admins of Enterprise and Pinnacle subscription. Please note that the beta will be enabled for the entire account.
📢How to apply?
Let us know in the comments below 👇
Please note that as this is a beta feature, it may be changed at any moment. However, your participation and feedback are incredibly valuable to us as we fine-tune and enhance it.
Thank you for helping us test the new archival feature! 🙌
Lisa Wrike Team member Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover