Our team finds Wrike Analyze to be a powerful tool for viewing customised metrics in Wrike. It has helped us to recognise trends and patterns in our activity we would not have otherwise identified, which helps us to direct our effort in efficient ways.
The next step we feel is missing to take our Wrike Analytics to the next level is the ability to drill-through values on a widget.
- The current information available when hovering over a value on a widget is simply a list of the inputs to that value with no ability to delve into the data.
- This offers no new information or additional detail than what is available on the widget already.
Our team would see significant uptake of analytics in Wrike if values on a widget gave you the ability to drill-through to a list of the tasks/projects/folders that have input to that value.
This feature would expand our use of analytics boards to:
- Present data to management
- Inform discussions with internal and/or external stakeholders
- Creating actionable lists based on highly filtered and customised data
Any feedback from other users or the Wrike Community Team on this proposal would be greatly appreciated.