1. In the desktop and browser options for new timeline, exporting a nicely formatted image of the gantt chart would be helpful for sharing and presentations. The old timeline allowed for printing, but it didn't preserve the colors in the workflow.
2. Grouping tasks together is very useful for different teams. (previous post "Timeline: Grouping tasks vertically, freedom to click and drag vertically)
3. Calculating critical path; listing the tasks in the critical path; and overlaying in a view so it can be outputted for sharing/ presentations.
4. The zoom tool in the old timeline is much better than the new one.
5. Is the mobile app able to show Gantt view? Landscape, pinch and zoom would be nice.