I'm a couple days into my evaluation of Wrike, and I'm running into a fair number of issues with the description editor. Safari 10.1.1, OS X 10.12.5. Here are the issues I've captured so far:
The editor view doesn't scroll with the cursor:
- Can't use arrow keys to scroll up and down a long desciption.
- You can type right out of the visible area.
- The formatting popup occasionally obscures edits in progress.
- Trying to split one heading into two results in the latter text being demoted to normal text when the newline is entered into the middle of the line.
- The same happens when trying to enter a newline with the cursor at the start of a heading.
- The cursor jumps several spots to the left.
- No question mark is inserted.
- The list item indent level is reduced.
- The image came over as a blank placeholder rectangle, presumably because the actual file was still attached to the parent task.
- The placeholder could not be deleted with backspace, delete, nor select and delete.
- A workaround was to cut the placeholder and surrounding text back out, paste it into a plain text editor, copy and paste the remaining text back, and reinsert the image.
- Similar functionality would be nice for numbered lists.
Hi @Ian I'm sorry for the slow reply here. I've experienced some of these same situations and if they've already been reported as bugs I want to make sure you get updated if their status changes. I'm creating a Support ticket for you and the team is going to help figure out what's happening in the different cases (whether it's a browser issue or not). I know this took a while to put together so thank you so much for the upfront effort in helping us troubleshoot.
I wanted to continue this thread, since I've noticed some persistent issues with the description editor. Please let me know if I should start another thread, since this is an older parent post.