I'm new to Wrike and was hoping someone could help clarify my thought on how the submission of requests work.
- You create a template "Campaign Creative"
- A department requests "Promotion 1" which is linked to a "Campaign Creative" template
- "Promotion 1" request is created and put into a folder "Inbound Requests"
- "Promotion 1" has all the "Campaign Creative" tasks attached to "Promotion 1"
- Designers work through the tasks and complete them as required.
If I receive two requests that use the "Campaign Creative" template only one instance of the template is used for both requests. The tasks just populate in the list with all the requests.
How can I use templates based on requests to attach UNIQUE templates for each respective project?
I'm sure my thought process is just wrong. I've read through the docs but don't grasp how each request is created, attached a template, and those tasks are update based on the specific request.
Any help would be great.