Recurring tasks have been the topic of one of our hottest Community discussions, and in June we launched a beta program packed with changes based on your suggestions.
Quick recap of what things were like before:
- All tasks in a recurrence were created at the same time and were immediately shown in the Workspace, which resulted in a whole bunch of identical tasks.
- The maximum number of recurrences in a single chain was 60.
- Tasks are created (and appear in the Workspace) right before their start date. Each task in a recurrence is created one working day before its start date, at around 5 o'clock in the morning (your timezone). Example: If I have a weekly recurrence on Monday, a new task is created every Friday.
- The maximum amount of recurrences was raised to 999.
- Future tasks (that haven't been created yet) don't show up on the Timeline or Workload View.
- When a recurrence comes to an end, the author and assignee get @mentioned on the last task with a message letting them know that the recurrence had ended.
- Recurring task titles are based on the original task’s title, and the start date of the recurrence is added after the original title.
- If you’re not using a recurrence, Wrike automatically pauses it. If 15 tasks weren’t modified, Wrike Bot lets you know that the recurrence is now paused. Need to unpause it? Just modify a task.
Ready to give the beta program a go? Just let us know in the comments section below! ⭐️
Por favor, entrar para comentar.