- New Timeline in Labs
Android App Enhancements
- You can now check out task and project Reports on the Android App. Head over to a browser to see Timelog Reports.
- Security release! Now, attachments are encrypted on devices with Android 4.3 and higher.
New Events on Audit Reports
- Audit Reports now show if a Request form was created, edited, or deleted. They can also show "login block" if someone's tried to log in to Wrike (and failed) 5 times in a row.
- Small but exciting: 1) You can search through emojis and 2) Open locally stored attachments in a new tab directly from the attachment list.
Task Submissions Working Overtime
- If a task was created from a Request, then it always had the "work on weekends" option turned on. This isn't what you always wanted (understandably). Fixed now.
- If you tried to use mass actions to turn on "Work on weekends" for a lot of tasks (think 300 or more), the change didn't go through. Now it does.
Stephanie Westbrook Wrike Team member Aprenda sobre as funcionalidades e melhores práticas em Wrike com o nosso Treinamento Webinar Online