Each month we get fantastic posts on the forums, so we wanted to release a monthly roundup to make it a little easier for you to get an overall idea of what’s been going on.
Our Favorite Posts
- Share only one Folder with Someone - Paul dove into sharing. Wrike lends itself to collaboration, but you can also choose to keep information private and share only what needs to be shared.
- Select and Move Multiple Tasks and Subtasks - Finn asked about mass actions and how to make changes to multiple tasks at a time.
- Playbook from the University of Notre Dame - Lauren shares the playbook that the University of Notre Dame created to make sure that everyone is on the same page about how to use Wrike.
Tips and Tricks
- Change Team Name - Decided you want a different account name? Go ahead and change it.
- Keeping Structured Notes - Read how different Wrike users approach note taking (or note storage) in Wrike.
- Assigning for Visibility - Learn how to give team members access to information without overwhelming them with notifications.
Our outstanding development team made a few big strides last month: the beginning of offline for iOS, closer links between subtask and task statuses, dynamic Request form improvements.
Follow our weekly releases to see everything we worked on last month.
Ask the Experts
Join a small group of other Wrike users for a live Q&A session - ask about how you’re using Wrike, or how you could implement something specific to your use case. Don’t have a specific question? Learn from other attendees. Spots are limited, so reserve yours today! Join sessions on
- Setting up Your Workspace
- Monitoring Your Work
- Mastering Collaboration & Sharing
- Managing High Volumes of Work
Stephanie Westbrook Wrike Team member Aprenda sobre as funcionalidades e melhores práticas em Wrike com o nosso Treinamento Webinar Online