Hi Wrike Community!
Our team is trying to configure a custom workflow that will allow a task to move through our process like an assembly line. We'd like the status to indicate where the task is in the process, then updating the status kicks the task to the next step in the process. For example, for a social media post, our process is:
- Content & Instruction - Social Media Manager inserts the info the designer needs to get started
- Design - The graphic for the post is designed
- Design Review - Art Director & Social Media Manager review/approves design
- Mock-Up - Social Media Coordinator mocks up the social post with the caption
- Internal Review - Client Manager & Social Media Manager review/approves the post
- Client Review - The Client Manager sends the mockup to the client for approval
- (After client approval) Schedule/Post - Social Media Coordinator schedules the post and marks the task as completed Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!