Hi there! 🤗
This release enables space admins to manage space-level custom fields and to store and track any kind of data specific to a space. This will ensure that only custom fields relevant for your team or department are shared within your group and don’t create noise for the rest of the organization.
Manage Custom Fields in Spaces
If you’re a Space admin, you can now open the custom fields management view in the space that you manage:
- Open the relevant space
- Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner
- Select the Custom fields tab
- In this view, you see all account and space level custom fields that are added to the current space, except for the ones that are not shared with you
Here’s what you can do from the view:
- Edit custom fields properties
- Remove custom fields from the space
- Delete any custom field from the account (if you're an account owner or admin with permission to delete custom fields)
Note: Custom Fields created in a space cannot be used in other spaces.
We hope you find this update useful 😊 Please share your feedback below and let us know if you have any questions 👇
Lisa Wrike Team member Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover