- Using Smart layers based on tasks or projects, you can automatically display tasks or projects from specific folders/projects/Spaces and with specific filters applied.
- Classic layers enable you to manually add tasks with any properties to the calendar layer from any project/folder/Space and create new tasks right on the layer.
How you can use Calendars:
- Manually add the tasks you need to track (for example, from your personal folder) using Classic layers.
- Create different layers for different types of projects and tasks, apply colors so they are quickly distinguishable (e.g. green for content, red for campaigns).
- Create a Meeting folder to be able to quickly see all meetings and easily add meeting notes by clicking on a task. Use Smart layers for this.
- Print Calendars to hang them on the wall - in your office or your home office.
Business Continuity and Remote Work
- Create a folder “Team Availability”
- Create a request that your team members need to fill out to state their time off.
- Set up the request: after the request is submitted, tasks should go to the designated folder.
- Now you can create a smart layer based on tasks in this folder.
Lisa Wrike Team member Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover