Our Product Team is exposed to all ideas that are shared here, and they pay special attention to those which have gained up-votes and comments because it’s an indicator of how popular a suggestion is.
For both you and our Product Team to get the most from this forum we all need to come together as a Community to vote and reduce duplicates. Below is a guide to getting the most from the Product Feedback section.
- Search! Check to see if someone’s already posted your idea.
- Exact matches. The idea exactly matches yours
- Close matches. The idea is close, but it’s not an exact match
- New Ideas! You have a unique idea that you haven’t found on the Community
Use search to check if your idea, or something very similar, already exists on the forums.
How to Search:
- Use the search bar at the top of all pages on the Help Portal.
- Check the “Community only” or “Product feedback only” checkboxes under the search bar. This narrows down your search and makes it easier to find what you’re looking for.
- Use keywords to search. Think of how others might think about your idea and the likely terminology they’d use.
✅ Exact matches
You’ve found an idea on the forums that resonates with exactly what you’re looking for.
- Add your vote. Click the “+” button under the first post in the thread.
Voting on an idea tells our team that you’re interested in seeing that feature implemented (we look really closely at this data and every vote goes a long way).
👍 Close Match
You see an idea that is similar to what you’re looking for, but maybe you want something slightly different or there’s a nuance that isn’t covered by the original poster.
- Start by adding your vote. Click the “+” button under the first post in the thread.
- Add a comment to tell our team a little more about what you’re looking for.
Our team looks at every single comment and providing more details in a thread gives us a better idea of what teams are looking for.
💡 New Ideas!
You’ve searched the Community and your idea isn’t there. This is when it’s time to add a new idea. Quick note! If you’re looking for an answer to a question or advice on how other teams approach a situation try using the How-To or Best Practice sections instead.
- Visit the Product Feedback section.
- Choose “New post”.
- Add a post title. This step is really important. You want others to be able to find your idea, so be clear and concise by using terms and wording that’s easy to understand.
- Use the below format when creating a suggestion:
Why? - Describe what you are trying to achieve.
Current Workaround - If you are are using a workaround at the moment, describe it.
Suggestion - Describe a possible solution & the benefits - i.e. your idea and how it helps.
Choose “Product Feedback” as the section in the drop-down box.
Don’t worry if you don’t see votes or comments for your idea straight away. It sometimes takes a little time for people to read and relate to your post.
You’re also following the post automatically now, so you’ll receive an email anytime someone comments. So keep an eye out for anyone sharing a workaround or solution that may help you.
Note, there’s no email notification for votes so you’ll need to pop back now and again if you want to check the vote tally.
Any questions on the above, comment below 👇
Войдите в службу, чтобы оставить комментарий.