Most of the work we do at a leadership level is at the project level. Prioritizing projects, sequencing projects, reporting status on projects. Unfortunately Projects don't appear to be "first class citizens" in Wrike. Because of this, there are a couple critical enhancements I'd like to request:
- Projects in List View: Currently when looking at our "Roadmap" folder we can only see tasks, not projects. The ability to show just Projects would allow us to do a lot of things, primarily drag & drop rank/priority.
- Projects in Board View: It would be very useful to see the list of our primary projects sorted by their status in Board View. Currently we can only see tasks in this view.
- Priority/Sort in Table View: Currently there is no way to see this priority of projects in Table View. If the "Rank" from #1 above was available as a field in Table View that would be ideal. If not, please fix the 'Sort by Custom Field' feature (We've created a custom field for "Rank", however when clicking on that column header to sort by rank this does not actually change the sorting.) Another ways to accomplish this would be allowing drag/drop in table view.
- Open Project from Timeline View: Currently only tasks have an icon to be opened directly from Timeline view. When collapsed, it would be great to open a project by clicking on the project name/icon.
- Project Dependencies: Allow Projects to be dependent on other Projects or tasks (specifically from Timeline View)
Thanks for your consideration, these features are pretty critical for us expanding across our 6,000 employee organization.