We would like to do some automation of the project status (red/yellow/green) and increment a counter based on that status on a daily basis.
So our goal is to have the app do two things:
1) The project status is updated to yellow if any task under that project becomes overdue
2) Any day that a project is yellow, increment a custom field (Days Yellow) on the project by 1
In order to be able to do this, I think I will need an if statement and/or loop to do a daily check on all projects and accomplish the above steps. But, I have no noticed any mention of conditional statements or logical operators or loops in the Wrike documentation.
So my questions are:
1) Does the Wrike API support the above mentioned features (conditional statements/loops)?
2) If no, why not? Is this a planned feature for the future?
3) What workarounds are available to do this if it cannot be done fully within Wrike API? Would it have to be a custom built app in another language that supports these functions that is then integrated with Wrike?