Hello Community 😊
I’m very excited to share the next post in our Use Cases series as we promised in our Q1 wrap-up. Today, let’s talk about podcasts!
- Use Case: Podcast planning.
- Can be used by: Marketing or any team.
- How to launch: From the space creation dialogue.
- Functionality used: Folders, projects, tasks, a request form, a calendar, reports, dashboards, custom fields.
- What’s inside: A folder for podcast episodes, a folder used for tagging, a podcast planning template folder, a metrics dashboard, an episode calendar, and more.
- Additional resources:
Now, let’s take a look at this template’s content in more detail 📌
The first thing we need to know is how the intake process is organized. There’s a pre-made request form for any new podcast that will create a new project and put it into the Full Episode List folder.
Aside from this folder, there is the Episodes by Topic folder that can be used for tagging depending on the episode’s topic.
There is also a ready-to-use template folder that contains a detailed plan for podcast production represented by tasks.
The tasks in this Use Case template have a set of custom fields for storing and updating important information like guests, sponsors, and metrics.
The tool section of this template comes with five tools for managing your podcast production. The Episode Calendar will help you plan and have visibility on what’s planned when, and the dashboards will help you to keep an eye on the progress.
The reports are useful for tracking results and sending them to stakeholders.
It would be great to hear from you if your company does podcasts! Will this Use Case template help you with planning?
If you’re not doing podcasts, we are still happy to hear from you! Tell us about your favorite podcasts below 👇
Lisa Wrike Team member Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover