Hi everyone! 🖖
I’m very happy to let you know that our team has released custom field management! 🎊 Many of you have been supporting Product Feedback suggestions like 'Custom Field Manager' and 'Delete Custom Fields?', and we are very pleased to see your feedback contribute to the roll-out of this feature in Wrike. Thank you to everyone who participated in these and other discussions on the topic 👐
How does it work?
The new ‘‘Custom Fields’’ section in Account Management allows account admins to view all custom fields in the account along with the field properties like name, type, inheritance, sharing, creator, and others. That allows the account admins to oversee the usage and settings of the custom fields in the account.
Operations with Custom Fields
Within the “Custom Fields” view, you can:
- View the complete list of all custom fields in the account with their properties.
- Search for specific custom fields. The search works for all columns, so it’s possible to search for a custom field by its name, type, creator, etc.
- Show/hide columns using the gear icon in the top left corner.
- Sort the list of custom fields by any parameter.
- Change custom field settings. To do that, just click on a custom field, and the settings panel will open on the right side.
- Delete custom fields from the account. It’s possible to do that one by one or using mass-action, by selecting several custom fields using checkboxes on the left side.
By default ‘Custom fields’ view is available for:
- All account admins on the Business subscription.
- Account owners on the Enterprise subscription.
For Enterprise accounts, the account owners can provide access to “Custom fields” view by enabling that individually for account admins in the “Users & Groups” section of the Account Management.
Please see more details about Custom field management on our Help Center🎓
Let us know if you have any questions or feedback below 👇
Lisa Wrike Team member Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover