- Regular users and admins can create an unlimited number of Spaces in your account.
- Each Space can have an unlimited number of admins and members.
- Every Space has an info section where you can see the Space’s description, list of admins and list of members. Space admins can edit this info.
- There may be folders and projects which you have access to, but which aren’t in one of the Spaces you’re a part of. You’ll see all of those folders/projects under the “Shared with Me” section.
- There are three types of Spaces: Personal, Private and Public.
- To create a new Space, click the plus sign and select "Space" or right-click any folder or project name and select “Create Space from this folder/project”.
- Assign the Space admin role to other users. External users and collaborators cannot be Space admins.
- Edit Space bookmarks.
- Edit Space settings:
- Rename the Space.
- Make a Space private or public.
- Edit its default and recommended workflows.
- Invite and remove members.
- If your account is on a Business or higher subscription, you can set access roles for members and groups.
How to organize a Space
- If your organization is primarily structured around the teams people are on, we recommend creating Team/Department Spaces (HR, Sales, IT etc.)
- If your work is driven by the region you work for or in, create Region Spaces (North America, Europe etc.)
- If your work is based around clients and the deliverables for those clients, create Clients Spaces. It can be one Space for all clients or a separate Space for each client.
- If your business is organized by the line of business or brand that you work with, set up Spaces that match those.
Lisa Wrike Team member Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover