- User Management Upgrade
- You can now transfer tasks, folders, projects, and other assets created by a user to another team member before deleting that user from your account.
- Custom Workflows Limit
- We have increased the limit for custom workflows in all accounts from 185 to 200. Our joy about this update is limitless!
- Work Schedules in API
- It's now possible to get info about user-level and account-level non-working days via the API and sync it with third-party apps.
- Comments in Proofing
- Sometimes, when you clicked on markers in the Proofing view, the comments under those markers wouldn't open. This is now fixed.
- Billable Type Filter in Dashboard
- Rarely, when you created a dashboard widget with an applied "Billable type" filter and tried to save it, nothing happened. Fixed!
Lisa Wrike Team member Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover