- Print from the Timeline is available! We upgraded from the previous version of printing (*cough* no more blurry images *cough*). More Timeline updates to come, follow this thread for faster updates.
New Timelog Updates
- New data was added to the New Timelog View (in Labs). Stick with us, we're diving into details. You'll see the number of time entries and the sum of time spent for all items visible on the view.
- We now suggest emojis. Type ":" in the comments section followed by at least one letter and Wrike starts suggesting matching emojis. If you haven't already, get emotive.
Empty Lines in Request Forms
- Before, from Requests, when a Project was created from a template, empty lines were added to the top of the Request form. Now: empty lines should not be added.
Avatars Incorrect Shape
- For a short time, avatars were displayed in the wrong shape in the @mention picker. Fixed.
Stephanie Westbrook Wrike Team member Aprenda sobre as funcionalidades e melhores práticas em Wrike com o nosso Treinamento Webinar Online