Helper Text on Request Forms
- Helper text can be added for Request form questions. Use them to add some extra details, explanation, or requirements related to a question. Don't worry helper text only shows up when someone is filling out a Request, it doesn't appear on the submitted form.
Hide Folders on the Timeline
- Want to hide empty Folders/Projects from the Timeline View? Now you can.
Timelog-Export to Excel
- You talked, we listened. After hearing from you, we've switched things back to the Timelog Excel export format. That means you see the full Folder path and fractional hours.
Wrike + Hangouts Chat
- If you're using Hangouts Chat, you can add Wrike to generate task previews, get some notifications, and assign tasks to yourself.
Busy week, so there's more
- 1) Click a widget's menu button and select "Add to Dashboard" to add a widget to an additional Dashboard 2) If a task has subtasks, on the Timeline View, a + appears on hover to the left of the task. 3) You can scroll through multipage files in the Proofing viewer - this helps you see part of the next or previous page.
New Inbox Notifications
- For a couple days, a dark time, Inbox didn't automatically update when a new notification came in. We've taken care of it, notifications appear without you needing to refresh.
Unable to Import .xlsx
- People were getting an error when trying to import .xlsx files to Wrike. This happened for a couple of days, but now you're able to import successfully again.
Adding Attachments in Firefox
- For a few days, the "Attach files" button at the top of the Task View didn't allow uploads from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, or Onedrive files. Working now.
Stephanie Westbrook Wrike Team member Aprenda sobre as funcionalidades e melhores práticas em Wrike com o nosso Treinamento Webinar Online