There’s an updated version of the Timelog available through Labs!
What’s there to love about the new Timelog:
- Cleaner interface.
- Categories (Labs feature) are visible and you can filter by them.
- Group by multiple fields instead of just one.
- Easier to hide or display columns. On the new Timelog you click the gear icon and then check or uncheck boxes.
- Quickly expand or collapse groupings.
- More timeframe options (like today, last week, etc.).
This is still a Labs feature, so if you need to print the Timelog or have clickable Folder titles stick with the old Timelog.
*The New Timelog is in Labs. The new Timelog technically went to Labs at the end of last year, but that just doesn’t sound as snappy. 😉
Por favor, entrar para comentar.