It’s been a big week for releases! Let’s jump in and figure out what’s changed with the new version of Dashboards.
- More space - You see the name of the Dashboard you’re currently looking at and all other Dashboard names are in a dropdown (so you can see them when you need to, but they’re out of sight until then).
- Reordering options - Arrange the order that Dashboard names appear in.
- Resize widgets - Some widgets need more room than others, adjust sizes to what works for you.
- Notifications for shared Dashboards - You’ll get a notification when a Dashboard is shared with you.
- Easy Widget creation - Create widgets right from a Dashboard (yes, this was technically possible on old Dashboards, but it’s so great, we want to mention it).
- Upgraded UI - Cleaner and prettier (aka more 2018, less 2016). We’ve upgraded how Dashboards look to match the times.
There are more updates coming, check the Help Center page for all the latest available functionality.
I’ve said this before, but Dashboards are one of my personal favorite features. If you haven’t used them, now is a great time to check them out. And if you want pointers on the type of widgets to create just ask in the forums, we’d love to help with best practices!
Thoughts, feelings, opinions on the new Dashboards? Let us know.
Por favor, entrar para comentar.