Hi everyone 👋
Are you ready for another use case discussion?
Today, let’s discuss one of the all-purpose templates called Daily Task Tracker. This template can help you organize your work, set achievable goals, and tick off the tasks throughout the day.
- Use Case: Daily Task Tracker.
- Can be used by: Individuals.
- How to launch: From the space creation dialogue.
- Functionality used: Folders, tasks, a request form, a dashboard, a calendar, a report, and tags.
- What’s inside: Folders for prioritizing tasks, a Daily Task Tracker request form that populates these folders, a task calendar, a task dashboard, and a task report.
- Additional resources:
Daily Task Tracker
To get started with the tracker, you’ll need to create a new task. Fill out the pre-made request form called Daily Task Tracker Form with the necessary details, including the task title, urgency level, due date, and any additional notes for context.
Once the request is submitted, it creates a task in one of the prioritization folders depending on the priority level you assigned to it.
The tasks will have color-coded tags that represent their priority level.
There’s also an additional folder that holds the template task that is used to create a new task after the request form submission. Make sure not to delete that task 📌
In the tools section, there are a number of useful apps to help you manage, track, and report on your daily tasks.
How do you manage daily tasks? Do you already have a system similar to this template? Please let us know below 👇
Lisa Wrike Team member Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover