Hi Community 🤗
We continue discussing use case templates, and our next topic in the series is Media Management.
- Use Case: Media Management.
- Can be used by: Marketing agencies, marketing teams.
- How to launch: From the space creation dialogue.
- Functionality used: Projects, folders, tasks, custom fields, dashboards, calendars, tags, custom workflows, a report.
- What’s inside: Four main folders to store data; various tools for tracking contracts, campaigns, platforms, and assets; a contract request; workflows for contract management and social advertising.
- Additional resources:
- Template webpage
- Wrike’s Marketing Project Management Guide
- The Ultimate Guide to Planning & Tracking Social Media Campaigns in Wrike’s blog
- The 703 Marketing: Research & Writing Wrike Discover course
Let’s take a closer look at what’s inside this template and how you can use it!
There are four pre-made folders:
- Client campaigns with subfolders for each client
- By Platform that can be used as tags for each platform that you’re using
- Contract Management for storing active, completed, and canceled contracts
- Z Templates where you can create templated work for recurring work or use a ready-made Contract Project template.
This use case template comes with two workflows - contract management and social advertising. These workflows include various stages for managing active contracts and social media campaigns.
Another important component of this template is the Contract Request that can be accessed by account admins. It can be used for requesting new contracts to be initiated. Account admins can adjust the request’s questions and settings to make sure it fits the needs of their teams.
- Dashboards to track assets by client and by platforms; and contract stages
- Calendars for campaigns and platforms
- A Contracts report
Would your marketing team benefit from this use case template? Please let us know below if you’d like to use it, or share how you currently manage media campaigns👇
Lisa Wrike Team member Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover