Hi everyone! 👋
We are very excited to announce that Wrike is releasing our ShareFile integration today!
As you may know, ShareFile is a secure file sharing and transfer service for businesses. We have received feedback from some of you that such an integration would be useful for your day-to-day work. We have also tested a beta version of this new functionality with some of our Community members. Thank you to everyone who’s provided us with your feedback and insight!
📖 You can find detailed instructions on how to enable the integration and work with it on our Help Center:
- How to enable the integration
- How to attach files from ShareFile to Wrike
- How to publish files to ShareFile
- To set up this integration, you need to be an admin both in your Wrike and in ShareFile accounts.
- Before setting up an integration, make sure that your Wrike account has the Cloud Content Connector available. You can find it on our Apps & Integrations page.
We are very excited about this release and we hope that you are too 🤗 Please let us know below if you have any feedback or questions about this integration 👇
Lisa Wrike Team member Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover