- Notifications and external links now open instantly in your Inbox
- The Desktop App for Windows can now be closed to the system tray and you can open it instantly from there also
- Spell-checking is now available for task and folder description fields, the comment editor, and other input fields like titles and Custom fields
- The available languages for spell-checking are English (US), Russian, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese (BR), Korean and Turkish.
- You can turn off spell-checking in the app settings
Thank you for your feedback! Now other members can find, vote, and discuss your idea.
Our Community Team reads every suggestion (yes, every one) then compiles and shares the feedback with our Product Team. Happy posting!
Folllowing List for Post: [From Wrike] Desktop App Update 🖥️
[this list is visible for admins and agents only]