- Manually add a task or a subtask that is not assigned to you - just click the pin icon that appears in the upper-right corner of the Task view.
- Use filters to see only active tasks, only overdue tasks, or all tasks.
- Sort tasks by priority, date, date modified, date created, status, importance, or title. Sorting by date allows you to see your tasks in sections “Overdue”, “Today”, “This week” and “Later”. If you sort by priority, you can drag and drop your tasks to set the correct priority for each of your tasks.
- Use mass actions within “My to-do” to quickly edit multiple tasks at the same time.
- Display tasks and subtasks as a plain list or hierarchically.