Add Subtasks and Subprojects with Requests
You asked for it, we made it happen. Now you can automatically add subtasks and subprojects to tasks and projects created or duplicated via request forms!
What you see is...what it is: Project Progress
Project progress is calculated in real-time. As soon as a task status is completed, the progress percentage changes. Moral of the story: it might be time to enable it from Labs if you haven't already.
Each Calendar can now have one (or multiple) layers. Each layer shows curated lists of tasks/projects and you choose exactly what layers you see at any given time.
New List View Sorting Options
Now you can sort tasks by last modified date and by created date.
Attachments and Descriptions
Copy/paste an image into the description field and it will also be automatically added as an attachment.
- In addition to approvals at the task level you can now add projects and folders for approval. Don't want anything feeling left out.
- You can initiate file and task/folder/project reviews all from the same place near the top of a task.
- Friendly reminder: Approvals are in Labs.
Document rotation (or how you were able to stop tilting your head)
You could already rotate images, but now you can rotate documents (pdf, docx, ppt, xls, xlsm, csv, rtf, odp) in proofing too.
- Approvals email notifications-If you're assigned as an approver you can receive an email notification as well as an Inbox notification.
- Menu options on the Table View-You have more menu options (think: rename, delete, create a folder/project, etc) when you right click on folder/project on the Table View.
- Request forms organization-If you have more that 5 request forms, you'll see a "Recently Used" and "Recommended" sections.
- Request forms + Blueprints-To launch a Blueprint from a Request just select the appropriate Blueprint from the "Duplicate" option in the "Actions upon submission" box on the request form editor.
- Undo Sharing- If you share something with someone via @mention (even if they haven't confirmed their invitation yet) you'll temporarily see the option to undo.
Stephanie Westbrook Wrike Team member Learn about Wrike’s killer features and best practices with our Online Training Webinars