- Keeping your ideas and notes organized
- Creating low priority tasks that can wait and shouldn't appear on daily/weekly to do's
- Creating internal knowledge base articles, FAQs, instructions, rules for your team members
- Storing tasks that you don't want to schedule now, but also you don't want to forget
- Create a Report - If you need to visit each task and edit them one by one, use the Reports feature so you have a holistic view of the tasks.
- Create a custom Dashboard widget - Dashboards will allow you to schedule the tasks easily without needing to open them individually.
Cansu Wrike Team member Learn about Wrike’s killer features and best practices with our Online Training Webinars