💡 Releases - Lists in Comments, More Automation Actions, New Rescheduling Option for Blueprints and More! (03/20/2023)
- Adding Comments - Lists Available in Comment Formatting ✔️
Comment formatting keeps getting better. A couple of weeks ago we added the much sought-after hyperlinks in comments, and now we're introducing lists. When writing a comment, you can format the text to add numbered and bulleted lists. Just select some text and click the corresponding icon in the formatting menu that appears above.
You can also use the keyboard shortcuts:
- Numbered list - Win: Shift+Ctrl+7; Mac: ⇧+⌘+7
- Bulleted list - Win: Shift+Ctrl+8; Mac: ⇧+⌘+8
- Automation - Two New Actions Added! 🦾
We're continuing to enhance Wrike's Automation. This time the two new actions, Create item from Blueprint and Create subitem from Blueprint. And they do precisely what their names promise!
When setting up the actions you need to select the blueprint, enter the future item/subitem's name, then, optionally, enter the prefix and choose if you want to notify assignees. And for item creation, you need to specify the location where the item will be created.
- Blueprints and Duplication - New Rescheduling Option Depending on Task Dates 🎠
To set it up, you'll need to select the relevant task within the blueprint or the duplicated item and put in its required start or end date. The resulting project/task and all items within it will be rescheduled around the date that you put in.
- Creating Tasks - Creation Dialog Updated 🆕
- Wrike's Desktop App v.4.1.1 🖥️
- Wrike Sync - Name Updated And Nine New Connections Added 🖇️
- Azure DevOps
- Google Sheets
- Google Calendar
- New Toolbar - New Look Available 🖌️
- New Sidebar and Toolbar - Right-Click Menu Not Showing for Tools and Pinned Items 🧰
Yulia Bednyakova Wrike Team member Learn about Wrike’s killer features and best practices with our Online Training Webinars
The new rescheduling option depending on task dates will be super helpful for events and projects with a hard deadline! The new automation actions sound good too.
I like the improvement on automation. Please more of them there.
:-) Great improvements!
Thanks folks! We appreciate the feedback 🙂
Elaine Community Team at Wrike Wrike Product Manager Learn about Wrike’s killer features and best practices with our Online Training Webinars
Elaine Wrike Team member Learn about Wrike’s killer features and best practices with our Online Training Webinars