Hi everyone! 👋
It’s Yulia from the Help Center team here, nice to digitally meet all of you.
I’d like to take a moment to thank you - our awesome Community members and all Wrike users - who help us do the best work of our life by providing your valuable feedback. And I’m not talking about just the Product feedback that helps us improve Wrike, but also about specific feedback for our education and self-help services. Namely, our Help Center, Wrike Discover (Interactive Training), and Community.
We receive your feedback through the forms below and throughout 2021 we received more than 260 feedback pieces that give us a great insight into what we can do to help you learn Wrike more efficiently:
Today, I’d like to share some results with you 👇
Thanks to your feedback about our Help Center we:
- Updated the existing content and visuals on more than 80 pages about Dashboards, Blueprints, Approvals, Calendars, and more.
- Added quick FAQs to the bottoms of several pages to answer the most asked questions.
- Created new pages (e.g., Space Admin Rights).
- Made more updates to the general structure of the Help Center and its navigation.
On the Wrike Discover side, we updated a quarter of all our courses, like courses on:
- Launching and Completing your first project
- Organizing a space
- Working with permissions, etc.
The courses are now also available in multiple languages!
Thank you again for all your contributions and participation in the surveys, your feedback is hugely appreciated 💚
Yulia Bednyakova Wrike Team member Conosci le straordinarie funzionalità di Wrike e le best practices