Update: Wrike Proof Comment Export went public and is now out of Labs. Wrike Proof is available on Wrike for Marketers and Wrike for Marketers Enterprise accounts. Professional, Business and Enterprise accounts can purchase Wrike Proof as an add-on.
We’re happy to announce a new feature in Labs which many of you have requested here on Community many times - thank you for the feedback!
When you enable this feature on the Labs page, you can export and convert all your proofing and markup comments into a PDF file with native sticky notes.
You can perform this function by selecting it in the file viewer menu. This menu can be found in the top right-hand corner of your Wrike screen when viewing an image or document in Wrike.
Here’s the benefits:
- Download images or documents in Wrike as a PDF
- Comments and highlighted text in Wrike Proof is preserved during PDF export
This is an experimental release so please note some current limitations:
- We’re not able to export comments from MediaValet attachments
- We cannot export comments from password-protected documents
- We’re facing some issues with the layout of non-latin symbols in Chrome
- We recommend to view the exported PDF files in Adobe Acrobat. You may encounter unforeseen issues using other PDF readers.
We expect to have the majority of the above enhancements ready in time for the full release.
Please find more details on the feature on our Help Center.
As always with Labs features, we want to hear what you like and what you’d like to see improved.
Please provide feedback at the Labs feedback form. We’ll also keep track of your feedback here on the Community, please comment below.
Happy proofing! 🙌
Accedi per aggiungere un commento.