Our recent report, The Stress Epidemic: Employees Are Looking for a Way Out gave us some insight into the effects of stress on workplace productivity and retention. Some 94% of workers surveyed experience stress at work, and nearly a third say their stress is high to unsustainably high.
In light of this, we’ve compiled a short list of the top workplace stressors and how to fix them. What are your strategies for managing stress at work? Let us know in the comments below ⤵️
Stressor #1: Too many tools 🛠
- Integrate tools to automatically pass data between them. If you're using Wrike, check out what we integrate with.
- Do an application audit and determine which tools you can live without.
- Choose a single source of truth to house key project details.
Stressor #2: Drowning in email 📬
- Use Boomerang or Sanebox to help manage email.
- Keep content & conversations in context with collaboration tools.
- Try chat apps like Slack for quick, real-time communication.
Stressor #3: Unproductive meetings 🗣
- Encourage everyone to stand during meetings to keep them short.
- Establish a clear agenda and action items for every meeting.
- Use a decision tree to determine if you really need to have a meeting.
Do these stressors resonate with you? Or how do you cope with them?
Accedi per aggiungere un commento.