- More accessible reporting options available
- Heat Maps
- User usage per week/month/quarter/year
- Alerts for any user who falls under 50% usage, or whatever the % expectation is
- Ability to add/change/delete dependencies no matter how the task is set (especially if 2 tasks are already set to "completed"…I want to be able to change the dependency without having to change the task back to "in process", make the dependency change, then have to change back to "completed")
- Subtasks move with Primary task if dates are changed
- Any tasks that are set as “Not Started” should NOT show up on the “overdue” list in Analytics
Can you help? Answer the question and work your way towards becoming a Wrike Ninja 🥋 Sign in and answer.
Accedi per aggiungere un commento.