[From Wrike] Create Subtasks Out of Blueprints in Task View ↪️
- Start by opening a task in the Task View.
- Click the ''Add subtask'' button from the Task View panel.
- Click the "Task" with the caret to open the menu, and select the subtask you want to create from your blueprints.
- Change the task name
- Specify whether or not you want to send Inbox notifications to assignees upon creation of the task
- Reschedule all subtasks
- Set new start and end dates
- Can check the ''Add another'' box so that the pop-up remains open and you can launch another task from the blueprint
Cansu Wrike Team member Conosci le straordinarie funzionalità di Wrike e le best practices
Hello. I do not see that option but I'd like to use it. I don't have the same view you do. And blueprints cannot be found.
Hi Maxime Desjardins-Goulet, the look of the menu has changed a bit. Please type the title of your Blueprint task in order for it to appear in the selection:
Let me know if you have any additional questions😌
Lisa K. Community Team at Wrike Wrike Product Manager Conosci le straordinarie funzionalità di Wrike e le best practices
Lisa K. Wrike Team member Conosci le straordinarie funzionalità di Wrike e le best practices
Hi Lisa, none of my blueprints appear when I enter their names to add them as sub-items. I have a folder of blueprints that I want to add as sub-items under one task. It seems like this is possible, but I need help figuring it out. Thanks!
Hey Michelle Nordwald, thank you for reaching out!
I've asked our Support team specialists to contact you about this 👍 Let me know if you need help with anything else.
Lisa Community Team at Wrike Wrike Product Manager Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover
Lisa Wrike Team member Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover