- Start by opening a task in the Task View.
- Click the ''Add subtask'' button from the Task View panel.
- Click the "Task" with the caret to open the menu, and select the subtask you want to create from your blueprints.
- Change the task name
- Specify whether or not you want to send Inbox notifications to assignees upon creation of the task
- Reschedule all subtasks
- Set new start and end dates
- Can check the ''Add another'' box so that the pop-up remains open and you can launch another task from the blueprint
Cansu Wrike Team member Conosci le straordinarie funzionalità di Wrike e le best practices