We do weekly release notes, but this release got us especially excited and we wanted to call it out! So what’s it about?
Reports got a visual facelift, they look cleaner and we’ve made a few changes to make them easier to read. For example,
- Font size is larger
- For the status column, instead of color coding the entire cell, we’re just color coding the status name
And of course there are a few functionality changes
- Aggregation - if you’ve added an aggregation option to a Custom Field on the Table View, then we perform the same aggregations on any Report with that same Custom Field.
- Auto-saving - when you change a column's width or position we’ll automatically save the changes, so your Report looks the same the next time you open it.
- Improved sorting - we’ve made sorting of groupings and sorting within groupings more intuitive to make it easier to find and see what you need.
- Wrap text - Text wrap functionality was expanded, and now text-wrapping (once enabled) works for all fields except number and date-type Custom Fields.