[From Wrike] Happy New Year! ✨2022 in review 📰
- Your Community team posted 49 Weekly Release Notes and 11 monthly video wrap posts to keep you in the loop on all the latest releases 📦
- Throughout the year, we announced and discussed various new product updates like Custom Item Types and our Wrike Lightspeed releases which were announced at Wrike Collaborate. Check out all of the news on our Product announcements in Brought to you by Wrike 🔧
- We continued to talk (a lot) about Use Cases and started two new Community series: Weekly Conversations and How we Wrike. Check out our Use Case Template series here and explore all the posts from the Weekly Conversations and How we Wrike series' in the Best Practices forum. If you haven't heard about them yet, our Weekly Conversation series focuses on daily Wrike and work-related topics with our How we Wrike series covering how different Wrike teams use Wrike.
- We launched a new forum - Wrike Analyze where we discuss all things Wrike Analyze. Our Wrike experts created 10+ best practice posts diving deep into beginner to advanced Wrike Analyze topics.
- Speaking of badges, lots of you earned a Community badge for your contributions in 2022. Meet our newest Black belt members in this announcement 🏅
- Our Green and Black belt members also got access to exclusive sessions with the Wrike team. You connected with our Product managers on Custom Item Types and spent time learning about Wrike Champions and more. Don’t have your Green belt yet? Find out how to earn it in this post and never miss an invite to a session 🤝🏻
- The Wrike Community was also nominated for the CMX Community Industry awards!
- One of the most viewed posts in 2022 was the Use Case Templates + Custom Item Types best practice article including video tutorials.
- The post created in 2022 with the most comments was Join our Wrike Analyze Webinar (and enter our competition). A huge thank you to everyone who participated in the webinar and shared their thoughts 🔎
- One of the most liked Community posts created in 2022 was our Community Guidelines post. Thank you for making the Community a great place to be 💚
- There were 13 opportunities published in our Betas and More forum where you participated in various activities with Wrike's Product team. You gave us feedback, took part in interviews, and participated in beta testing of potential new features 🔬
Cansu Wrike Team member Conosci le straordinarie funzionalità di Wrike e le best practices
Aloi Calvert I just saw your profile icon! I love it!