[From Wrike] Have You Discovered our Betas and More forum?🔬Mostrato in alto In evidenza
Hi Community 🙂
Have you participated in our Betas and More forum yet? 💡
Today, we’d like to give you a quick overview of the forum and what opportunities are available for you there.
Our Product team loves to receive your feedback. For that, we have a dedicated Product Feedback forum and a process for reporting your feedback to the team. Before developing new functionality, we sometimes need to test the concept or a prototype with you, as well as discuss the future of the solution. And for that, we post call-outs in the Betas and More forum!
What’s in it for you? If you're already sharing your feedback and suggestions with our Product team, thank you! This is super helpful. If however, this forum is new to you and you'd like to have your say and impact the future of Wrike, then check it out!
Here are the most recent posts and call-outs we shared in Betas and More:
- Your Help Needed - Wrike Research 📌 - our team is currently researching how we can optimize our resources to help potential customers find the ideal work management solution for their businesses. We plan to update them and create new ones to make sure the process is easy and efficient. Both feedback sharing and interviews are involved, and you can still participate!
- Want to share your feedback for Wrike Mobile Apps? 📱 - an interview call-out to discuss the future of Wrike’s mobile app navigation with one of our Product designers.
- Want to participate in Wrike's Automation feature testing? - participation in usability testing of new automation feature with Wrike’s Product team.
- Future of Wrike's AI - Your Ideas Needed! 🤖 - our team has received very valuable suggestions for enhancements to our AI-powered functionality. You can find the recent AI improvements introduced by the team in this post, more to come.
- Search in Custom Fields 🔍 - this was an invitation to beta test a feature that the Community has suggested in our Product Feedback forum, and we are very excited that this beta ended up in a feature release 🙂
Sound interesting? Make sure to subscribe to the Betas and More forum to never miss an opportunity to share your valuable insights and help shape Wrike’s roadmap!
Huge thanks for your interest and participation 💚 Please let us know if you have any questions 👇
Lisa Wrike Team member Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover
Can you help? Answer the question and work your way towards becoming a Wrike Ninja 🥋 Sign in and answer.
Accedi per aggiungere un commento.