Hello Community! 🤗
We are happy to be back with more Use Case content! Today, let’s discuss Business Operations.
- Use Case: Business Operations.
- Can be used by: Any team.
- How to launch: From the space creation dialogue.
- Functionality used: Projects, folders, tasks, a dashboard, a request form.
- What’s inside: Operations process guide and folder structure, tools for capturing and tracking incoming requests.
- Additional resources:
This Business Operations template can help your team set up or improve your operations processes: streamline request intake, prioritize, assign and monitor your operations requests, and plan and report on your projects.
It comes with a useful guide on how to plan the work of your operations team. The guide includes several tasks that walk you through the necessary steps like setting up your work intake and projects, as well as monitoring them and reporting.
The template also contains sample projects that can help you get started.
The “Business Operations Requests” dashboard can help monitor incoming requests, quickly check their statuses and never miss a new request.
Please let us know if you’re interested in using this template. If you already have your business operations set up, it would be great if you could share any tips for your fellow Wrike users 🙌 Comment below 👇
Lisa Wrike Team member Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover