Hello Community! 🤗
Today, we’d like to take a deeper dive into the recently announced Actionable Wrike Notifications in Microsoft Teams ✍️
As you may know, Wrike comes with native integration with Microsoft Teams. You can use this integration to view and work with tasks, folders, projects, and spaces directly from an MS Team channel.
Wrike for Microsoft Teams is available for all Wrike accounts and all Wrike user types. Please note that to start receiving the notifications, you need to install the integration.
Once the integration is installed, you can start using notifications to communicate with your teammates in Wrike.
You will get a notification when:
- A new task is assigned to you in Wrike
- Somebody @mentions you in a comment to a task, project, or a folder
Notifications will show up in the chat with Wrike bot. To open the chat:
- Select the Chat tab in the left-hand navigation panel of your MS Teams app
- Find the chat with Wrike and click on it
- Log in to your Wrike account to get started
Here’s what you can do from here:
- Reply to comments and @mentions on tasks
- If you want to do more, you can open a Wrike task right from the notification
To reply to a comment in Wrike:
- Select the notification from the chat
- Click the Reply button
- Type your comment in the window that appears and click Reply
Your comment will be sent to Wrike 👍
Will the actionable notifications help you work more efficiently with the MS Teams integration? Please let us know your feedback below 👇
Lisa Wrike Team member Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover