New Wrike Experience Update
We listened to your feedback, and are happy to announce that the latest updates to the New Wrike experience are now available! Now you can:
- Show all spaces on the left-hand side of the Workspace.
- Open the Launchpad from any place in your workspace
- Set custom List, Board, and Table views configurations for projects and folders and more!
Wrike for Desktop Ver. 3.3.4
We've given the Desktop app a mini-makeover and implemented a few fixes! Here's what to expect in this new version:
- An updated application icon.
- Improved printing feature.
- Issue with Google Drive authorization fixed.
- Issue with opening links in a separate window fixed.
Wrike Analyze Filters
Before: teammates with Read-Only and Limited access, including collaborators and external users could not use filters when viewing dashboards in Wrike Analyze. Now: they can.
Task Overlay Above Proofing
Sometimes, when you opened tasks with files waiting for their approval from the Files dashboard widget and then clicked the file pending approval, the Proofing window opened below the task in the overlay. This is fixed now.