Some colleagues and I are experiencing very high CPU usage (100% constant, even when idle) when using Wrike. We tested Safari, Chrome and the latest version of the standalone app. This is also the case when Wrike or the browser are in the background (after switching to other windows), and does not seem to depend on the content being displayed (even on a single task open with no data in it triggers extremely high CPU usage).
As for the actual process responsible for this (according to activity monitor):
- Wrike Helper (Renderer) when using the app
- Google Chrome Helper (Renderer) when using the web version on Chrome
- https://www.wrike.com when using the web version on Safari (a bit easier on the CPU, but still abnormally high when idle)
The only solutions we found are:
1) Disabling background sync in Chrome (site settings for wrike.com) and switch to other tabs when not actively using Wrike
2) Minimizing the desktop app when not in use
Of course this isn't ideal...
I couldn't find any information about this issue online. Does anyone experience this and/or found a better fix?
Thank you in advance!