- Wrike's Automation Engine - Increased Limits 🤖
- Task Stream - Quick Navigation ⬇️ ⬆️
- Search - More Search Commands Added 🔍
- AND - word #1 AND word #2
- OR - word #1 OR word #2
- NOT - word @1 NOT word #2
- Wrike & Slack Integration - See Details of Projects and Folders in Slack 📁
- Workload Chart - See Effort For Displayed Tasks Only 📊
- If the filter "by Status" was applied in a Workload Chart or Resources view, the filter in the allocated effort calculations outside the Workload chart was ignored even if the "Displayed tasks only" option had been selected. Example: When the "All active tasks" filter was selected, in the allocated effort outside the Workload chart all tasks with all statuses were calculated including Completed and Cancelled tasks.
- The User cell was highlighted in red only if the allocated effort on this chart exceeded the user's daily capacity. The allocated effort outside the Workload chart was ignored.
- If the filter "by Status" is applied and the "Displayed tasks only" option is selected, the allocated effort outside this Workload chart is calculated based on the selected filters. Example: When the "All active tasks" filter is selected, in the allocated effort outside this Workload chart only "Active tasks" are calculated.
- The User cell is now highlighted in red if the total user allocation (from this chart and other charts) exceeds the User's daily capacity.
- Onboarding Templates - New Design 🎨
- AI Recommended Tasks - Title Change 🦾
- Proofing - File Permalinks Converted in Proofing Comments 🔗
- Table View - Task Updates Won't Show Up Without Refresh
- Printing Folders and Projects Was Not Working
Lisa Wrike Team member Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover